Pie Calendar doesn’t follow a traditional roadmap. We try very hard not to promise things that we’re not 100% sure we can implement.
Our development direction is based largely on user feedback combined with our overall vision for the product. Both are subject to change.
Below you’ll find a list of ideas/features we’re planning to explore and try to implement. This does not guarantee that we’ll complete the idea/feature and ship it in Pie Calendar.
Ideas listed here are only for the Pro version – we do not have a roadmap for the free version of Pie Calendar.
- Better control for which post types can be made into events
- Global color coding per post type (so you don’t have to set the colors up on each individual post)
- .ics export
- Gutenberg block
- Ability to exclude specific dates in a recurrence
Want to share with us a feature request? Click here and choose “feature request” from the dropdown.
The following are roadmap items that are now completed and live in Pie Calendar with their versions noted:
- Filter calendar by taxonomy/term via shortcode parameters (as of Pro version 1.1.0)
- Mapping Pie Calendar start/end date to existing meta fields (as of Pro 1.1.0 and free 1.1.0)